News and Event

A one-stop company that specializes in badminton products and servicing...


OUR NEWS & EVENTS

At Fleet, every event, every program and sponsorship is a long-term commitment. Our support for players, coaches and organisations are something we have proudly sustained year after year. It is these ongoing grass-root approaches that have won Fleet numerous accolades from those athletes and organisations.

News & Events 2012


> 15.09.2012   FLEET sponsor Kwong Wah Yit Poh Four-wheel Drive Tour to China Nanjing (Kwong Wah Yit Poh)

> 14.09.2012   FLEET sponsor Nanyang Siang Pau New Village Carnival (Nanyang Siang Pau)

> 14.09.2012   FLEET sponsor 2th Dato' Theng Book Cup Malaysia Media Badminton Tournament (Kosmo)

> 13.09.2012   FLEET sponsor 2th Dato' Theng Book Cup Malaysia Media Badminton Tournament (Sinar Harian)

> 09.09.2012   FLEET sponsor Kwong Wah Yit Poh Four-wheel Drive Tour to China Nanjing (Kwong Wah Yit Poh)

> 06.09.2012   FLEET sponsor Sinchew Daily "Olympic guess and win" contest (Sin Chew Daily)

> 03.09.2012   FLEET sponsor Kelab Sepak Takraw Media Malaysia (KERIS)

> 03.09.2012   FLEET sponsor 2th Dato' Theng Book Cup Malaysia Media Badminton Tournament (Nanyang Siang Pau)

> 03.09.2012   FLEET sponsor 2th Dato' Theng Book Cup Malaysia Media Badminton Tournament (China Press)

> 02.09.2012   FLEET sponsor 2th Dato' Theng Book Cup Malaysia Media Badminton Tournament (1 Titan)

> 30.08.2012   FLEET advertisement (Sin Chew Daily)

> 22.08.2012   FLEET sponsor 10th Dato' Tan Chin Huat Chinese Media Badminton Tournament (Sin Chew Daily)

> 21.08.2012   FLEET sponsor 10th Dato' Tan Chin Huat Chinese Media Badminton Tournament (Nanyang Siang Pau)

> 21.08.2012   FLEET sponsor Sinchew Daily "Olympic guess and win" contest (Sin Chew Daily)

> 19.08.2012   FLEET sponsor 2th Dato' Theng Book Cup Malaysia Media Badminton Tournament (Nanyang Siang Pau)

> 16.08.2012   FLEET sponsor Teow Chew National Youth Badminton Tournament (Sin Chew Daily)

> 15.08.2012   FLEET sponsor China Press "Olympic guess and win" contest (China Press)

> 14.08.2012   FLEET sponsor China Press "Olympic guess and win" contest (China Press)

> 13.08.2012   FLEET advertisement page 3 (China Press)

> 13.08.2012   FLEET advertisement page 2 (China Press)

> 13.08.2012   FLEET advertisement page 1 (China Press)

> 13.08.2012   FLEET sponsor 10th Dato' Tan Chin Huat Chinese Media Badminton Tournament (Kwong Wah Yit Poh)

> 13.08.2012   FLEET sponsor 10th Dato' Tan Chin Huat Chinese Media Badminton Tournament (China Press)

> 11.08.2012   FLEET sponsor 10th Dato' Tan Chin Huat Chinese Media Badminton Tournament (Nanyang Siang Pau)

> 10.08.2012   FLEET sponsor Sinchew Daily "Olympic guess and win" contest (Sin Chew Daily)